Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for GR.II Police Constables, GR.II Jail Warders and Fireman (10906) vacant positions. Online registration for this posts starts from “26.09.2020” to “26.10.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for this posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online. Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Police Department -
Constable Grade-II – (Armed Reserve) - 3784
Constable Grade II – (Special Force) - 6545
Jail Department -
Jail Warder Grade II - 119
Firemen Department -
Firemen - 458
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board requires following candidates to fill their vacancies.
- Police Department –
- Constable Grade-II – (Armed Reserve) – 3784
- Constable Grade II – (Special Force) – 6545
- Jail Department –
- Jail Warder Grade II – 119
- Firemen Department –
- Firemen – 458
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
- Rs. 18200 – 52900
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Certificate Verification
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification : 17.09.2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.09.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.10.2020
- Date of Examination : 13.12.2020
Details Regarding Fees :
- Rs.130/- should be made through online payment using Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card/ Challan
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 – GR.II Police Constables, GR.II Jail Warders and Fireman Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNUSRB Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNUSRB official website https://www.tnusrbonline.org/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Last Date for submission of Application 25.10.2020