TNPSC has released recruitment 2021 advertisement for its Agricultural Officer (Extension) (365) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Agricultural Officer (Extension) post in TNPSC should submit their application form online. Last Date for submission is 04.03.2021. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Agricultural Officer (Extension) - 365|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank|
SBI/ HDFC Bank
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Job Placement Details
- TNPSC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Agricultural Officer (Extension) – 365
- Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Agricultural Officer (Extension) –
- A Bachelor degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture); and,
- Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021) :
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories – No Age limit
- ‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] –
- Should not be more than 30 years (for persons holding a bachelor degree in Agriculture)
- Should not be more than 32 years (for persons holding a post graduate degree in Agriculture such as M.Sc., (Agriculture) or Ph.D.,
Salary Details :
- Agricultural Officer (Extension) – Rs.37700 – 119500 (Level 20) (Revised scale)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments
Scheme OF Examination :
Important Dates :
- Date of notification – 05.02.2021
- Last date for submission of online application – 04.03.2021
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank SBI/ HDFC Bank – 06.03.2021
- Date of written examination Agricultural Officer (Extension)
- Paper-I : Subject paper Agriculture (Degree Standard) – 18.04.2021 (10.00A.M. to 01.00 P.M.)
- Paper-II : General Studies (Degree Standard) – 18.04.2021 (03.00P.M. to 05.00 P.M)
Registration Fees :
- Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- Note : Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Examination Fee – Rs. 200/-
- Note : The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
- Applicants who had already registered under One-Time Registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- towards One-Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee for
- EXAMINATION FEE CONCESSIONS:
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Agricultural Officer (Extension) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNPSC official website –https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Interested Candidates may submit their application using the URLClick Here
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in
the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, details of specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill the online application with
utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- PRINT OPTION:
- After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. Application and all the required certificates will be verified only when the applicants
come up for certificate verification.