TNAU has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) (13) Vacancies. Last Date for Submission of Application is 05.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) Post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Agricultural University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) - 13|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Director of Extension Education, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641003|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNAU Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- TNAU Kancheepuram requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) – 13
- Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
TNAU Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) –
- M.Sc. (Agri.) / Ph.D. in Agro Meteorology/ Agronomy or/ Agricultural Physics, Post-graduation in Meteorology Preference will be given to the candidates with Agro Meteorology
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) – Rs. 69,937/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of Offline Application by Post : 05.11.2020 till 05.00 pm
Postal Address :
- The Director of Extension Education, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641003
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meteorology) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNAU Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamilnadu Agricultural University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNAU official website https://tnau.ac.in/
- The candidates are advised to submit the filled in application with relevant documents to “The Director of Extension Education, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003” by Registered post or in Person before 5.00 p.m. on 05.11.2020
- The Envelope should be Superscribed as “Application for the Post of Subject Matter Specialist (Agro Meterology) on Contractual Basis”