Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Young Professional II (01) Vacancy. TANUVAS has planned to conduct an interview for Young Professional II Posts on 11.11.2020 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kanchipuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk - In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||11.11.2020 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Post Graduate Research Institute in Animal Sciences, Kattupakkam, Kancheepuram District – 603 203|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional II – 01
- Kanchipuram (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional II – B.V.Sc. & A.H.
Age Limit :
- Young Professional II – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Young Professional II – Rs.25,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 11.11.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- Post Graduate Research Institute in Animal Sciences, Kattupakkam, Kancheepuram District – 603 203
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- The post will involve travelling in and around Kancheepuram district to visit field flocks of Madras Red sheep for health cover and performance recording.
- Filled in application in the prescribed format should be brought along with relevant original certificates to Post Graduate Research Institute in Animal Sciences, Kattupakkam,
Kancheepuram District – 603 203 on 11.11.2020 at 10.00 a.m.
- Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (degree certificate, proof of age and experience, publications and other testimonials) that certify their competency to work in the project.
- A written test followed by interview would be held on the same day. The applicants already working should bring a ‘No objection certificate’ from their current employer on the day of walk-in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview