Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Senior Project Associate (01) Vacancy. Last Date for submission of application is 15.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Project Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email Id||[email protected] in|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Project Associate – 01
- Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu).
TANUVAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Project Associate – Masters degree/ M.V.Sc in Pharmacology /Pharmacy with 4 years experience in Research and Development in Industrial / academic institutions Or Doctoral degree in Pharmacology/Pharmacy
- Desirable: Experience in Product development /formulation/ In silico lin vivo research / willingness to travel for conducting field research trials
Age Limit :
- Senior Project Associate – Upper Age limit for the position is 40 years (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates as per Government norms)
Salary Details :
- Senior Project Associate – Rs 42,000/- per month + HRA
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 15.10.2020
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 – Senior Project Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to TANUVAS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TANUVAS official website – http://www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Interested eligible candidates are requested to apply through on line for one temporary post of Senior Project Associate with essential scanned documents (as mentioned in the terms and conditions) so as to reach the same to the e- mail ID of the Principal Investigator, SIF (TANII) and Professor and Head, Department of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu on 15.10.2020.
- The short listed candidates will be intimated the details of interview through their email ID on 17.10.2020.
- On line interview will be held on 20.10.2020 at 10.30 am