Mother Teresa Women’s University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Registrar(01) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Registrarpost in Mother Teresa Women’s University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 18.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kodaikanal (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Clerical Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Last Date||05.10.2020 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampatti Campus, Kodaikanal|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Mother Teresa Women’s University Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Mother Teresa Women’s University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Registrar – 01
- Dindigul (Tamilnadu).
Mother Teresa Women’s University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Registrar –
- The holder of the post of Registrar shall be an academician not lower than that of a University Professor.
- A Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration (or) comparable experience in research establishment and (or) other institutions of higher education (or) 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Age Limit :
- Registrar – The age of superannuation for the post of Registrar is 58.
Salary Details :
- Registrar – 14 plus admissible under the rules of the University.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Application Fees :
- General – 550/-
- SC/SCA/ST – 350/-
- Candidates can download the application form Such downloaded filled-in Applications should accompany the prescribed Application Fee in the form of SBI demand draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University” payable at Kodaikanal.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application by Post : 18.11.2020
Postal Address :
- Mother Teresa Women’s University, Attuvampatty, Kodaikanal-624 101, Dindigul District, Tamilnadu
How to apply for Mother Teresa Women’s University Recruitment 2020 – Registrar Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Mother Teresa Women’s University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Mother Teresa Women’s University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Mother Teresa Women’s University official website – http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/
- Candidates should send their filled-in applications in Eight copies (Three copies with complete enclosures and five copies without enclosures)
- This University reserves its right to shortlist the candidates.
- Candidates already in service should send their application through proper channel or they should produce “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
- Knowledge of Tamil is essential (written and spoken)