Madurai Kamaraj University has released recruitment 2021 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow(01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellowpost in Madurai Kamaraj University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 15.02.2021. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. J Rajendran,|
Department of Genetics,
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai - 625021
Email : [email protected] or [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2021 – Job Placement Details
- Madurai Kamaraj University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Madurai Kamaraj University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Masters Degree (M.Sc / M.Tech with atleast 55% marks) in microbiology / Genomics / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Computational Biology / Life Science. Qualified in National Exams like UCG – CSIR – NET / GATE, etc
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- Rs.31,000/- + HRA per month for first two years
- Rs.35,000/- + HRA per month for third year
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 15.02.2021
Postal Address :
- Dr. J Rajendran, Department of Genetics, School of Biological Science, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021
- Email : [email protected] or [email protected]
How to apply for Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2021 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2021.
- Submit all the details required by Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madurai Kamaraj University official website –https://mkuniversity.ac.in/
- Interested candidates may submit 5 copies of detailed bio-data with recent photograph, testimonials, Publications and attested copies of certificates to ” Dr. J Rajendran, Department of Genetics, School of Biological Science, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625021″ Email : [email protected] or [email protected]