Madras University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its University Research Fellowship (41) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this University Research Fellowship post in Madras University should send their application form by post or by mail on or before 23.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||University Research Fellowship - 41|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, University of Madras|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Madras University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- University Research Fellowship – 41
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Madras University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- University Research Fellowship –
- Candidates shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its -equivalent grade’B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Master’s Degree in the faculties of Arts, Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University or equivalent thereto.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent retaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to Sc/ST/Differently-Abled or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to ,19th September, 1991.
Age Limit :
- University Research Fellowship – Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- University Research Fellowship – Rs.7,000/- per month and
Rs.5000/- per annum as Contingency grant
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Fellowship is initially for one year and extended 2 more years on recommendation of the Doctoral Committee / Research Advisory Committee
Application Form :
- Filled in applications with necessary enclosures along with Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras, should be sent to the concerned heads of the Departments in the respective campus
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 23.10.2020
Postal Address :
- The Registrar, University of Madras
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2020 – University Research Fellowship Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Madras University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Madras University
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Madras University official website – http://www.unom.ac.in/
- Duly completed applications forms along with all necessary documents given in the list should be submitted on or before 23-10-2020.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic credentials and UGC norms.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Download Madras University Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Madras University Official Notification : Click Here