Karur District – Sub Jail has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Cleaning Staff(01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Cleaning Staff post in Karur District – Sub Jail should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 09.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Karur District - Sub Jail|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Cleaning Staff - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||12.10.2020|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Karur District – Sub Jail Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Karur District – Sub Jail requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Cleaning Staff – 01
- Karur (Tamilnadu).
Karur District – Sub Jail Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Cleaning Staff – Able to read and write in Tamil
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2020) :
- Cleaning Staff – Minimum 18 years
- BC/MBC – Max 30 years
- SC/ST – Max 35 years
Salary Details :
- Cleaning Staff – Rs. 15700 – 50000
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Karur District on or before 09.11.2020
Postal Address :
- Refer Official Notification
How to apply for Karur District – Sub Jail Recruitment 2020 – Cleaning Staff Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Karur District – Sub Jail Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Karur District.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Karur District official website – https://karur.nic.in/
- Interested Candidates should send their application by post on or before 09.11.2020