Anna University has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Professional Assistant – I & II(05) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Professional Assistant – I & IIpost in Anna University should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 07.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Professional Assistant - I- 04|
Professional Assistant - II- 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||07.11.2020 by 05.00 pm|
|Postal Address||The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Professional Assistant – I – 04
- Professional Assistant – II – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Anna University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professional Assistant – I – B.E/B.Tech (Rubber and Plastics Technology/ Plastics Technology / Polymer Technology / Polymer Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Professional Assistant – II – PG (1st Class) (MCA/MBA/M.Sc Computer Science)
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Professional Assistant – I – Rs. 760/- per day
- Professional Assistant – II – Rs. 713/- per day
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 07.11.2020 by 05.00 pm
Postal Address :
- The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Professional Assistant – I & II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Anna University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Anna University official website –https://www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with copy of all necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 07/11/2020, 5.00 p.m. “The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044”
- Superscribe the envelope as application for the post of _______ Department _______