Aavin has released recruitment 2021 advertisement for its Junior Executive (Typing) & Technician (Lab) (06) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Executive (Typing) & Technician (Lab) post in Aavin should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission is 10.02.2021 till 05.30 pm. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Executive (Typing) - 01
Technician (Lab) - 05
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||10.02.2021 up to 05.30 pm|
|Postal Address||The General Manager,
The Coimbatore District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd.,
Coimbatore - 641010
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin Recruitment 2021 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Executive (Typing) – 01
- Technician (Lab) – 05
- Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Aavin Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Executive (Typing) –
- Must be a graduate in any discipline with Typewriting Higher Grade in English & Lower grade in Tamil.
- Must have passed in Cooperative Training (Exemption for holders of degree in B.A (Co. op.) or B.Com (Co. op) from passing Cooperative Training)
- Must have completed of 10 years of service in MPCS.
- Should have remaining service of minimum 5 years.
- Technician (Lab) –
- A pass in 10th Std /S.S.L.C or its equivalent
- Must possess 2 years diploma in Lab Technician issued by the Government / Government approved institutions
- 10 years’ experience in MPCS.
- Should have remaining service of minimum 5 years
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Junior Executive (Typing) – Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-
- Technician (Lab) – Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- For the Post of Junior Executive (Typing)
- Written Test – 85 Marks
- Oral Test – 15 Marks
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- For the Post of Technician (Lab)
- For academic qualification – 90 Marks
- Oral Test – 10 Marks
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
Application Fees :
- OC/MBC/BC – Rs.250/- (Non-refundable)
- SC/SCA/ST – Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The General Manager, Coimbatore District Co -operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited” and payable at Coimbatore
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 10.02.2021 up to 05.30 pm
Postal Address :
- The General Manager, The Coimbatore District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., Pachapalayam, Kalampalayam post Coimbatore – 641010
How to apply for Aavin Recruitment 2021 – Junior Executive (Typing) & Technician (Lab) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Recruitment 2021.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – https://aavinmilk.com/
- The filled in application, complete in all respects along with Xerox copies of required documents should be sent to “The General Manager, The Coimbatore District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., Pachapalayam, Kalampalayam post Coimbatore – 641010” either by Registered post/Speed post only.
- Last date for receipt of application : 10.02.2021 up to 5.30 PM.